Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BIRCHBOX goodies!

I am super excited to share this amazing deal with you guys! I recently heard about BIRCHBOX through another blogger and so I researched it a little to find out more about it before signing up. It's a company that sends you samples of great products every month and it's only $10 a month!!!! WHAT??? Yea I know right????  The stuff this company literally gives away is insane! If any of you are Sephora fans you know you have to spend at least $100 to get ONE free sample! Through BIRCHBOX you get many each month for only $10! Here are some other benefits of becoming a member of BIRCHBOX:

Membership Benefits

  • Monthly Birchbox with 4-5 luxe beauty samples
  • Website filled with expert tips, tricks, and tutorials
  • $10 off full-size products for every 100 Birchbox points
  • Points for referring friends, buying products, and more
Plus if you love any sample you can order it straight from this website! Can you tell I'm excited about this??? You'd be crazy not to join. Think of the money you'd save in trying all these products out before you buy them! I signed up today and I can't wait to get my little sweet surprise of samples in the mail. I'll be sure and let you all know what all came in it and if any of you join, share with me what you got! Here is the website to sign up, let me know if you do!

No comments: