Sunday, May 15, 2011

Going to a wedding

I had a session yesterday of a friend of mine who was going to a wedding and wanted her makeup done without paying a crazy price...after all it isn't her wedding right? I'm sure we all wish we could get our makeup done for small events for a low price....

WELL NOW YOU CAN!! :) You just come see me and I will fix you right up! It only takes about 30-45 minutes for the full session. 45 minutes usually are for more detailed sessions.Here is a picture of the session I had yesterday.


I love the deep colors I used around her eyes and then the sweet shimmer all over her face. I also used the NYX lip liners and glosses on her! The camera is coming soon so hopefully everyone will get to see what we see when I do the makeup because these pictures do no justice!

Be sure and contact me via email if you want to schedule a session! jodipeffley@yahoo.com

No comments: