Monday, May 16, 2011

Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup

This powder is amazing! When you apply it with the compact foundation brush (which is so fabulous) you get a cooling effect and super great coverage. If I'm being honest I use this as a powder finish not a foundation. I put on either my Revlon photo ready foundation or my Maybelline Fit foundation and then finish with this powder. It has coconut water instead of oils so it's great for any skin type! The finish is so natural so there is no powder feeling or look at all. The cooling effect is beyond cool too. I love combining the foundation I use with this because it really covers my pores and other imperfections without looking "done up". It doesn't have a smell either and I clean all my brushes, including this foundation brush, once a week so I don't have to worry about the germs building up on them. (side note-cleaning your brushes weekly will reduce breakouts and such)

Here is what the website says about it:

NEW Colorstay Aqua™ Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that’s made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day.

Fragrance free and non-irritating.

Provides medium coverage in 8 beautiful shades, with SPF 13 protection

Website-------> http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Face/Foundation/ColorStayAqua-Mineral-Makeup.aspx#

Here are a couple more pictures I've found that shows the brush along with the powder:

I give this a 5 out of 5. The coverage is great, the cooling sensation is way cool, it stays on all day, and doesn't cake up or get oily! Let me know if you use this as a foundation or a finish and if you like it as much as I do!

Be blessed!

No comments: