Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lip Scrub

With summer coming you want to be sure that your lips will be ready for those bronze glosses that are coming out so get ready for a sweet scrub! Nobody wants to see dry cracked lips under shiny gloss..yucky. So here is a quick sugar scrub that will exfoliate your lips and get them smoother than a baby's bottom. :)

You will need:
  • Sugar
  • Vitamin E oil
Just mix the two together and gently rub it on your lips, back and forth for about 1 minute. Vitamin E oil is great for your skin for anti aging and also a great moisturizer so if it gets on your face, awesome! Embrace it and rub it in! :)

Once you've rubbed the scrub, rinse it off with water (room temp is fine) or with a damp cloth and then reapply the vitamin E oil. I do this before I go to bed and in the morning my lips feel smooth and amazing and my lipsticks and glosses go on soooo much better!

Let me know what you think about this scrub!

Be blessed!

jp

No comments: