Sunday, May 15, 2011

NYX Haul Part 2

On with the review.....

NYX Lip Liner










I bought a few of these lip liners. My favorite color is probably Nude Beige because I like a natural lip color and this definitely gives that. They are a little on the dry side but that makes them last longer under a NYX lip gloss. As I said in my first review, I apply this lip liner under lip gloss and it's lasts about 5 hours so that's not bad at all. I would use these liners on my brides or someone who wanted long lasting coverage.These come in many different colors. I will include the link to the website at the bottom of this review so you can see all the options. They do not bleed at all so when you apply that's where it stays. I give this product a 4 out of 5 simply because of the dryness of it but I would for sure buy again.

Last but not least, the Jumbo Eye Pencil













I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pencils! There are so many colors to choose from and so many different ways to use them! You can use them to highlight, to contour, for eyeshadow, for eyeliner, for lips! The list is endless. They are highly pigmented and last forever! I use the Milk 604 under my eyeshadows to make them pop with color. If you buy nothing else from NYX from this review, BUY THE JUMBO EYE PENCILS! You won't regret spending the dollars on them (and as everything from NYX they are very inexpensive). Here are some swatches of the pencils so you can see the pigmentation and different colors.


There are more to choose from then the ones shown above.

Here is the website to check out everything NYX has to offer:


And don't forget, right now you can get 1 free NYX item if you buy 2 from Ulta!


No comments: