Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jimtown Prom today!

Today's sessions went really well! Both the girls were wonderful to work with! Lexi had a gray smokey eye with light lips and false lashes and then Tiara went with a more natural smokey eye and bold cheeks and lips in a pink color. I worked on these girls for winter prom so thanks for coming back to see me girls! Here are the best pictures I could get with my camera. I was able to get a few in between pictures of Lexi (since her mom wanted some pictures of during :) ) but I was only able to get a couple of Tiara. Regardless of how many pictures I got, they both looked super good! I even shocked myself at how great they looked. Here are some of Lexi:







I loved the shimmery gray color around her eyes. ( wish I had a better camera dang it!!!) Her hair looked amazing too!

Here are a couple pictures of Tiara:



Tiara had such an amazing tan so I just worked with that to create a nice bronze look with her eyes, pretty pink blush on the cheeks and then a hot pink lip gloss. I wish I would have gotten one up close of her eyes because they looked really good and the colors were perfect for her!

Thanks again girls for letting me be a part of your prom! You both looked 2beautiful!! Send me some pictures and I'll post them of you in your dresses!

No comments: