Saturday, May 7, 2011

New you every day, every hour!

So you know when you go on those websites that tell you they can make you look like anyone with the addition of 80's style hairdo's that aren't even cool for the 80's fan (and I am that)...and you download the best picture you can find and try to find a new hairstyle but the hair is all crazy on your head? You can't get it to fit because...well it just won't. And most other websites have people nobody has ever heard of...these styles are from actual celebraties from 2011 not 1911 on the dailymakeover website :) And most of the websites charge just for you to see if a hairstyle looks right on you or whatever. Ok so I've found the coolest website EVER to play with not only up-to-date hairstyles, colors, cuts, accesories and all that BUT also makeup, earrings, etc. AND the makeup is the actual producer of it so if you want to try MAC mascara you can and if you want to try Maybelline eyeshadow in a certain shade YOU CAN! How exciting is that????? Here is the greatest thing about it....IT'S FREE!!! You can try up to 100 looks per day at no charge. I had sooo much fun with this website. I was able to see what I would look  like with blonde hair and Tammy Faye Baker makeup (RIP Tammy Faye) which I would never go blonde and I also tried dark brown short hair, wont do that either. But it was soooo fun to see how I would look and it actually looks real! The website also has great beauty tips, up-to-date information on all things beauty, youtube videos on , yep you guessed it, beauty. I really enjoy this website! When you download your picture make sure your hair is back (thats they only "flaw" I can find because if your hair isn't back and you try a short style or updo, you still see your real hair in the background) and once you get your picture downloaded, you then click on certain parts of your face so that when you put eyeshadow on, lipstick, hairstyles, etc...it goes exactly where it should! I could go on and on about how great this website is and all the fun features but then it would leave no surprise for you when you go there! :)

Check it out, play around with it and I would love to see a creation that you did!!!

Here is the website:

http://www.dailymakeover.com/

No comments: