Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wet N Wild Knock on Wood

First let me say that I know my pictures aren't the greatest, but I promise you this look was super cute! I'm wearing it today and 3 people have already complemented me on it (and it's only 7:12 am!) First let me show you the palette.

I can't even begin to express how impressed I am with the pigmentation of Wet N Wild products!
 Here you can see the swipe from the palette to skin.



 Ok so I started with a primer and then added the browbone color all over my entire lid all the way up to my eyebrow line.
  • Next I added the Eyelid color to my eyelid (go figure right?) :) I kept the outer corner a little lighter and let the browbone color show through a little more to create that brighter inner eye look.
  • Last I added the crease color to the outer corner of my eye by circling the brush in the outer corner and then blending that in toward my nose (not putting color to my nose just toward it)
  • The browbone wasn't light enough for me so I added MAC Vanilla to the browbone and worked it in toward the inner corner of my eye just to add some light to it.

  • I finished up with a brown liner (Not sure what I used sorry) and the almighty Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.

Here is the finished look!

Again my phone camera isn't the greatest but it's something right? This is so great for any skin tone, any color eye or hair. The mauve tones didn't come through too well but you can see the actual color from the palette above. The colors are much deeper than shown here but I tried I promise!

No comments: