Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bridal look with the 28 palette


So I was playing around with one of the palette's that I got yesterday and came up with a very delicate bridal look. This look was so easy to do! I didn't do my highlight or contour on my face but I did focus on the eyes for a soft natural 2beautiful look. Pretend my hair is all flowy and whatnot ;) (Again these pictures are with my camera phone for now) and I also put boxes around the colors I used in the palette. I also took a shot of the eyes with them slightly closed so you could see the color.These pictures really don't do justice to how beautiful the colors actually were.

You can see the colors a little better in the palette. I finished the eye with a white liner in the lower water line to brighten the eyes and black liquid eyeliner and mascara. I didn't do much of a wing on the eyeliner because I wanted to keep it very natural. For the lips I used a peachy pink gloss from another palette I got. I believe it's from BH Cosmetics (Amazon) and a soft blush in a peachy color.
 
I hope you like this look and see the beauty in it as I did. I'm not trying to show off me, just the colors from the palette. This could be a prom look too for the more natural girl.
 
Let me know (good or bad) what you think about this look and if you'd like to see more like this or something different....maybe funky and wild with bright colors??? Stay tuned, that could be next........
 
Be blessed always!
 
jp

No comments: