Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello 2beautiful people!! I am so excited to share this review with all of you! I have found the miracle stick for your eyes! It's Benefit's Eye Bright. You can purchase this on Amazon for as little as $10! Trust me it is worth every penny spent. If you don't wear a lot of makeup but want some life in your face, buy this! If you wear makeup everyday and need something to liven up your face, buy this! Of all the concealers that I have purchased over the years (and it's been lots) this is by far the greatest one to note. It doesn't crease, it doesn't fade, it's great for any skin tone, great for under eye circles (just make sure you blend with a skin tone concealer at the end of the eye bright application so you don't have white circles underneath). The color is a very soft pink and it goes on so well. I never leave the house without this no matter where I'm going. It's so easy to apply. I also purchased the compact version that comes with the Bo-ing concealer and this is fabulous for my clients! I have everything I need in one small container and I believe I purchased this at Sephora or Ulta for $12. You just use the pencil like a crayon and "color" starting at the inside corner of your eye and then up to your brow line and then again at the inner corner of your eye and bring it down to the outer corner of your eye. Once it's on, blend it softly. *JLT* (just like that) you have brighter, more attentive eyes! If any of you have this or go out and buy it, let me know please! I would love to hear what you all think about it. B2Beautiful always!! I can't wait to hear some reviews from you!

No comments: