Friday, April 8, 2011

Brows a go-go

I have found the all in one brow perfecter! I beg you to go out and buy it. It's a little on the pricey side for us budget friendly chics but so worth it! Benefit has shown themselves worthy yet again. I'm keeping this short and sweet because I've found a tutorial on Benefit's website that explains how to use the kit. Here is the link for the product. (be sure and check amazon too)
And here is the step by step instructions on how to use this. You can't go wrong with this product!
There is also a smokey eye brow kit too but I only tried the one linked above. I'm going to post a tutorial on how to shape your eyebrows too really soon so keep an eye out for that!
As always be blessed! And if any of you have this or go out and get it, let me know what you think about it!

No comments: