Monday, April 4, 2011

CLear lip liner what??

I was quite hesitant about purchasing this lip liner because in my head I'm thinking "You are a moron for getting yourself suckered into buying CLEAR lip liner". But man am I glad I didn't listen to myself (yet again). This is the best thing that Maybelline could have come up with going into Spring/Summer. Out with the matte deep colors and in with the shiny pretty lip glosses right??? I love love love my lip glosses but on some of them they bleed :( or the lip liner is too stark for the gloss until now! Now you only need one lip liner and you can wear many different lip glosses and it will always match. The color doesn't bleed, it lasts longer, and there is no making a mistake with application for sure. :) I've included a link to Maybelline's website so you can see the product. This retails for about $6 around here but always check Amazon for better deals. I hear it's anywhere from $5-$9 across the US. You can buy it at pretty much any larger change store (Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc) so run out and get yours. I think it's a must have for Spring, especially if you love wearing lip gloss. It's very smooth and easy to apply. There is no smell to it and it doesn't take much at all so it will last forever. I'm hooked on this lip liner. If you have it or get it, let me know what you think about it. I'm always interested in what you think. :)
As always be blessed and 2beautiful!

No comments: