Saturday, April 2, 2011

Palladio rice papers

So here is my first 2beautiful review on a product that I love but it goes unnoticed soooo much! It's called Palladio Rice Paper. It's amazing! It comes in different shades, but I've found that Natural works best on all different skins types. They are oil-absorbing blotting tissues. You go from super shiny to 2beautiful smooth in seconds! For those of you in the Elkhart area, Sally's Beauty Supply has all Palladio products buy 2 get 1 free so go check it out. Palladio is all natural so there are no chemicals or harsh stuff that goes on your face. (remember anything that you put on your face gets absorbed into your skin) All of the Palladio products are good, I just like this one the best. :) If any of you use this product or go out and buy it, let me know what you think of it too! I would love to hear from you!!

No comments: