Friday, April 1, 2011

Too Faced Naked Eye Palette

Howdy 2beautiful viewers! I'm really stoked to tell you about the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette. I used this last night for a bridal trial and I'm in love (I will have really good pictures up soon so check back)! The colors are amazing! I've added a link so you can check out the colors and names. I tried to get a picture of the palette but we know how that goes. ;) So here is my two cents on it. While I am crazy for these shadows I don't think they are as great for brunettes. I tried it on both and I love it more for blondes. Now having said that, I use some of the colors as a highlight or the Stiletto (black) for a smoky look but some of the other colors are too muted for brunettes. This set is more cool colors so it looks great on fair skin or light eyes, light hair. It also comes with I believe 3 cheat cards that you can use if you need some help putting the colors together. There is a little drawer that has an application brush with the sponge on one end and a stiff slanted brush on the other. The brush part is great to start your "V" in the outer corner of your eye or to create a thicker eyeliner look.This is obviously my opinion only and some of you that have this palette may totally disagree with me and that's ok. I like the Natural palette by Too Faced for brunettes. (I will be doing a review on that soon) The colors in the Naked  palette are very pigmented and they blend so well. You can do so much with this palette. I didn't even have to get my highlighting products out because I could use the Pink Cheeks (light pink shimmer) as my highlight and it was 2beautiful! The client that I worked on had very thin eyelashes so I was able to use the Stiletto (matte black) to create a beautiful illusion of a thick eyelash and it held very well. You can get this set at Sephora for $35 or check out Amazon (I always get better deals there) I give this palette 2beautiful thumbs up! Check out the link and let me know if you've tried it! I want to hear other opinions on this set.
Be blessed always!

No comments: