Monday, June 20, 2011

Wet n Wild Greed Palette video


I am a HUGE fan of Wet N Wild eye shadows! Let me stress that I do NOT like any other products from them so far from what I've tried. The eyeliners, blushes, mascaras, etc I'm not a fan of. I do think that the lipsticks are wearable but I wouldn't oh and ah over them, but the eye shadows never cease to amaze me! The pigmentation is crazy! Every time I get a new palette from Wet N Wild (which let me add the price is awesome) I always go to YouTube to see other viewers ideas on how to wear them. I would say I'm good at applying colors just not as good with coming up with color combos  (I'm not too proud to admit that) so I always go there and see how other people do it and try that. I found a video that I love! It's so easy to mimic and it looks so pretty and soft. The peaches looks amazing with the grays and smokey blacks and then paired with the light pink cheeks and lips, it looks so pretty! So without anymore rambling, here we go! Be sure and let me know if you would like to see any other kind of look and I'll scope it out for ya!

No comments: