Thursday, June 9, 2011

BIRCHBOX for June arrived!!!!!!!!!


I am insanely excited about this month's shipment of goodies! Birchbox has truly outdone themselves on this one. For how I felt on the last shipment, they have been redeemed! I'm going to jump right into what I got so you guys can see the awesome (and huge) samples! Make sure you sign up for your monthly samples! You will get samples that are custom to your wants and needs and make sure in the where did you hear about us box you put me! (just put my blog address that works!) Ok here we go!................


Kate Spade Twirl Perfume:
This flirty scent feels carefree and joyful-just the thing to wear on your adventures at home.


I love the smell of this perfume! It's light and not overpowering but it has a smell that lasts all day. I wore this yesterday and kept telling my daughter to smell my wrist because I couldn't get enough of this. It has a summery earthy smell and it's fabulous!

Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten
Made in Italy, this swirl of warm and cool tones is infinitely versatile-dust your cheeks for a flattering flush or use the lighter shades as a highlighter.


First let me say that this sample is HUGE! It's comparable to MAC face powder compacts or a drugstore face powder compact. I was amazed at the size of this "sample". I wouldn't even call it a sample. I think I just got blessed with the full size :) Anyway, this compact is also amazing! It's so creamy and insanely pigmented. I brushed my finger across it when I first got it and couldn't believe the color that came off. This gave my face a beautiful natural bronzed highlighted glow. It's great to use as a soft contour also. I used a kabuki brush and swept it across my face softly to get that highlight and then I used a contouring brush (not sure what kind it was) and put a little more on the brush to contour and it looked like two different powders but blended so well.

Oscar Blandi Olio Di Jasmine Hair Serum
Banish frizz and flyaways with this fast-absorbing serum. Work it through dry or damp hair to add moisture and gloss-no blow dryer required.


So I got my hair done and highlighted Wednesday night and couldn't wait until I could wash my hair and try this and I did and I LOVED IT! It only took a very small amount and I rubbed it in my hands and scrunched it in my hair. I didn't need as much hairspray to give it that "done" look because the serum made my hair look so healthy and shiny, not to mention is smells super good! It has an earthy smell kind which I always love for my hair. It didn't weigh my hair down and it lasted all day. I couldn't believe the difference it made in my hair!

Pangea Organics Toner and Facial Cream
Laced with mandarin and lime, this energizing toner is a skincare staple and ideal on-the-go refresher + facial cream.



I'm getting the cleanser for this so I will have the whole regimen because this stuff is yep you guessed it amazing! After I cleaned my face with my stuff, I spritzed my face with this toner about 3-4 times and it left a cooling tightening feeling. I couldn't believe how refreshed my face looked! I added the cream which moisturized so well and it didn't take much at all to reach all of my face. This has an earthly smell to it also so it isn't strong or overpowering when you spray your face. There is no burning of the eyes afterwards. I can't wait to see what the cleanser has to offer.

Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes
Infused with pure orange oil, these little guys are detoxifying, germ-killing, and mood perking


I have to be honest in saying that I haven't tried these yet. I'm not sure what I'm waiting on but I feel like I need to find the right moment for them :) From what I gather they are cleansing wipes. Here is what the description from Amazon says:


  • Herban Essentials essential oil towelettes are made with the highest quality pure essential oil




  • Not only do they smell amazing, but they are naturally antibacterial and antiseptic as well




  • The most common use for the towelettes is to cleanse hands and kill germs




  • There are millions of ways to use these wonderful towelettes!




  • Some have found orange oil to be a relief for depression, anxiety, high blood pressure and even hiccups



  • I love these samples!!! And remember if you order any of these samples you get a discount from Birchbox! (I would check Amazon also) :)

    Be blessed always!!

    Jodi

    No comments: