Monday, June 27, 2011

Perfect Summer shadow!

I am in love with these creme shadows! Summer time isn't the time to be packing on the heavy colors for a day out at the park, beach, wherever so these creme shadows from Revlon are the perfect thing! A little tinted moisturizer, creme blush, lil mascara, lip gloss and these creme shadows and you're good to go! You will have the perfect bronzed, sheen look that everyone will envy! I bought the quad kit in Skinlights and it's perfect. The colors are not very pigmented so if your expecting that you will be disappointed. But if your wanting a light sheen (not shimmer) then this quad kit is for you! I found mine at Walmart for $4.99 so the price is reasonable too. You just swipe the pot with your finger to warm it up and then lightly spread it across your lid. If you have a hard time blending then cremes are for you! You will master the look of blending with these. I've heard some reviews state that creme shadows are not the way to go if you have oily eyelids (which I have) but I've found the easiest way to prevent this from happening. If you crease easy, just swipe your finger across your lid throughout the day and it will deposit the color back in the right places! That's the beauty of cremes and oily eyelids. We can wear it too! :) ( I also dab a little face powder over the creme shadows for more staying power. I use a big face brush to do it, just tap it on the eyelid don't rub it on).

Can you tell I'm excited about this?? I'm going to get more colors now that I know I love them! So stay tuned to see what I think about the other color kits. There are many different ones to choose from, from very earthy natural to bright spring colors. Here is a link to Revlon's website so you can check out all of the different colors they have. --------> http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Eyes/Eye-Shadow/Revlon-Illuminance-Crème-Shadow.aspx

 As always check with Amazon for great discounts before you make your purchase. You can also use these as a base before powder shadows or as a highlight on your cheekbones (the lighter shades anyway). It's great for the teen that's experimenting with makeup as it goes on so lightly or for the woman who just likes a little something.

 I couldn't be happier with this drugstore purchase! If you have any of these or you go out and buy any, let me know what you think about them.

Be blessed and bronzed Always!! :)

No comments: