Monday, October 17, 2011

Update and news

Hello beauties! I have some exciting and some not so exciting news....

Well the shoot I was so excited to be a part of this month was moved to last weekend and those of you that know me know that I was hosting a party for my parents 40th wedding anniversary and also my first born turned 15 so needless to say I had more important things to do but was nonetheless extremely disappointed. Everything about this shoot was exactly what I have been wanting to do for so long but it just wasn't possible. I will say that the pictures were amazing from what I saw and the makeup artist that was lucky enough to be a part of the shoot did an amazing job! Here is a link to both of their websites: Yellow Bee Photography and Bethza Seminario Makeup Artist. ( I don't know if the models have websites so my apologies for not including them). Everyone involved was extremely talented and from what I saw it really looked amazing, great job guys!



Now on to better news! My daughter got a really nice Nikon camera for her birthday and we all know what that means right?!!??!??!? Now I can bribe her into taking some pictures of looks that I do for tutorials and whatnot :):):) She said she would do it for me so I have to ease my way into her photography world and hopefully start getting some FOTD (face of the day) looks for all of you! I have waited so long for this because I know when I go blog surfing I look for ones that have FOTD's so I can get some ideas and with my blog not having that it has really suffered and another good thing about my daughter taking my pictures is so that when I have a really good makeup day and I'm luvin the look and want to share it, it doesn't come out like this:




I even tried to take a picture once I got to work in our bathroom thinking it would be better lighting (which it was) but I'm desperate for a camera people! And I loved this look so much, it was an everyday natural dewy look...LOVED IT! lol Well now because of my wonderful daughter's passion for photography, she is going to help me out so get ready faithful followers! I can't wait to share my ideas and looks with all of you. 

And if you have a look you'd like to see tell me about it and we'll see what we can come up with together!

As always, be blessed beauties!!!

No comments: