Sunday, October 2, 2011

Smashbox Color Correction Primer

I have a problem with redness so I figured I would give the "green" primer from Smashbox a try since it claims that it helps to minimize redness. I really like the original Smashbox primer so I knew I wouldn't be too terribly disappointed if it didn't work......and what a good thing to have that possible expectation because the redness didn't go anywhere! :( To me this primer isn't any different than the original clear primer from Smashbox. It still does a great job at creating a base for your foundation but it did nothing for the redness or wrinkle reducing or dark spot defying like the website said.

Here is the description from Smashbox's website:


Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying - talk about a miracle product! Create a perfect canvas for foundation application and even out skin tone with this silky, lightweight blend of antioxidants and vitamins A & E. The formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for visibly softer, younger-looking skin. Wear under foundation or alone for a velvety-smooth finish. Now in a sleek tube for perfect dispensing-down to the last drop! Counteract discoloration and dark spots. ADJUST is green-toned to reduce redness.


Apply your choice of PHOTO FINISH COLOR CORRECTING FOUNDATION PRIMER to clean or moisturized skin (over entire face or only to problem areas) and blend with fingertips. For complexion perfection follow with your shade of HIGH DEFINITION HEALTHY FX FOUNDATION.



Like everything else I purchase and don't really care for or doesn't do what it says, I will use this until it's gone and then it's back to my regular Smashbox primer or even my ELF primer (which is only $1).

Let me know if you had a different result with this primer. I'd love to hear from you!

Be blessed beauties!

No comments: