Monday, October 24, 2011

Review: Milani Liquif'Eye Eye Liner Pencil

I figured since I reviewed a perfect cat eye eyeliner yesterday then I should review the perfect smokey eyeliner. Milani has made the Holy Grail of drugstore eyeliners!!! I am in mad love with these eyeliners for real. I have the black and brown ones and I love love love them. I will always have my Milani eyeliners with me wherever I go. So many people, bloggers, vloggers and websites talk about how great these are so I'm not going to into crazy detail but I will share my thoughts quickly on them. So here is goes:

1. This pencil is the smoothest pencil ever when applying. It's almost like a silky creamy liquid!
2. You can use this on the rim of your eye (kinda like inside your eyelid under your lashes, make sense?) and it doesn't run either :)
3. You can smudge this out before it dries and once it does, it doesn't move.
4. Washes off very easy without leaving residue or smearing before coming off.
5. It comes in different amazing colors that I can't wait to get my hands on.(like the teal one above, OMG)
6. They are so rich and pigmented.
7. They sharpen beautifully and last forever!
8. A lot of people compare these to MAC Eyeliners also :)  But waaaay cheaper! woot woot!

Here is a picture of the black one I have:



And here is the brown one (although it looks really light in this picture):


And here are some swatches I found online:



How pigmented are they??? You can get these at CVS or Ulta that I know of. I'm sure you can get them other places I just don't know where those places are. Oh yea! Check Amazon too. :)

Let me know if you have these or tried these and what you think!

Be blessed beauties!


No comments: