Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let's talk Holy Grails for a bit...................

Holy Grail definition in the makeup world: A product that you have purchased more than once. :)

Any makeup beauty blogger will tell you that if they buy the same product twice then it's pretty "golden" or a rare find because if it's worth buying twice, it's probably really good. So I have found my first two Holy Grail products that happen to be lipstick and both by Loreal. (My favorite mascara is Loreal too but we'll talk about that another time or just look through my other blog posts to read about that). I'm always trying to find the perfect nude color that will make any eye look that I may try and I've finally found 2 of them! I'm still on the hunt for more so my search doesn't stop but I knew when I found myself buying these two for the second time that there was something to be said about them.

Both of them I feel exactly the same about so let's get started:

When I first applied these lipsticks I couldn't believe how creamy and easy they went on my lips! They don't dry out or crease into your lips or anything! If you apply a lip primer, blot and apply again, they last all day! (Even without a lip primer they last a very long time) These colors look amazing with a deep smokey eye or a very earthy natural eye. I can't get over how perfect they are! They don't have a wax like feel to them and the tubes last a long time. They even have a nice smell to them and a hint of flavor. :) It's nothing like fruity or anything like that just a nice clean cosmetic type smell/taste....you will just have to buy it to see what I mean. :)

Here is the picture of the Beige 809 color. This color has more of a brown base to it so it's not shimmery girly pink or anything, just a nice muted matte pink. SOOOO pretty right???

 And then here is the second one which is Gilded Pink 108. This color is more girly pinky pink with a hint of golden undertones. I love to wear this when I have very smoked out eyes that way my lips aren't taking attention away from my eyes but I still have that nice pretty clean look.



These two lipsticks are by far my must haves wherever I go. They stay in my purse at all times. Let me know if you have these colors or if you go out and get them,  I'd love to hear from ya! I give these lipsticks a 5 out of 5 and will for sure buy them again!

Be blessed beauties!

No comments: