Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review: Telescopic Explosion Carbon Black Mascara



I was a little skeptical about trying this because the wand looked so scary! But I also had some comfort knowing that it was made from the same manufacturer of my fave mascara so why not try it?!? I had a 50/50 chance so I bought it. I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! Here are some pictures of the scary wand so we can get that out of the way:

Before mascara is on it

with mascara on it


Doesn't it look like a weapon??? It reminds of of Givenchy's Phenomen'eyes Mascara and that stuff is amazing btw. But man oh man whoever thought of this weapon/tool thing was a genius! I love how it gets to every single strand of hair on the top (and bottom) of your pretty lil eyes. You can get into the inner corners better, the outer corners better, everywhere better! And on the very end where it's red there is some give to the wand so you can literally scrape every single bit of mascara from the tube and you can wiggle it into your lashes better since there is some bend to the end of it. 

The mascara is thick and it goes on so easy. There is no clumping at all...wait! I lied.....there is some clumping if you accidently get your lashes in the wand part instead of the scary ball part (I know because I did that this morning lol). As long as you only use the ball part, which is what you should be using anyway, then it's nearly impossible to clump. I couldn't believe the length that this mascara gave me and it doesn't flake or smudge and it lasts all day and evening. Loreal has yet to disappoint me on any of their products I've tried so far, not saying it's a lot but what I've tried has been great. Here is a picture of the actual mascara that I bought:


I paid $7.97 for it at Walmart. I know Ulta sells it too and probably good ol' Amazon. :) It's worth every bit of that price too. I don't know that I will ever use a straight brush again! (yes I will who am I kiddin' here?)
Maybe I can convince my daughter to take a before and after picture. :) If so I will add it, if not sorry :( I know there are some before and after reviews online so google that if you want to see results. I'm so glad I took a chance on this mascara because it's amazing! I give this a 5 out of 5 and I would for sure buy it again.

Be blessed beauties!

No comments: