Thursday, October 20, 2011

Make an appointment now for New Years!!

Do you want to look better than you ever have to bring in the new year? If so, contact me for this year's special on makeup application! You can get a full face application that will last this year and next (haha like that?) for only $20.11!! and for just one cent more, $20.12, you can have false lashes!! I will be working with lots of glitz and glamour and sparkly beautiness! (I think I made up words there lol)


Book your appointment now while there are still some openings! I can come to you for an additional cost depending on where your located too! So if you wanna look your best to bring in 2012 contact me and together we can make it happen! You can't buy the perfect lil dress and not have the perfect lil face to go with it can you? I can't wait to make you the prettiest girl at the party!

Email me at jodipeffley@yahoo.com to schedule your appointment!
Be blessed beauties!

No comments: