Friday, July 8, 2011

e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder

I am in love with this stuff!!!!! When you put it on you get like an airbrushed look. I did notice if you put too much on you get a white film so less is more with this. ELF is really coming up with their products. I ordered quite a bit of stuff from them recently so that I could check it out and what not and although there were some things I wouldn't waste my money on again, there were others that I would totally invest in, and at such low cost, you would be silly not to try this stuff out! Stay tuned for more reviews on the ELF products that I purchased. I'm itching to tell you guys about the awesome stuff that I bought!



I give this product a 4 out of 5. It does what it says and gives you such a great finish. The packaging is solid and you get a lot of product for such a low cost. I believe I only paid $3.00 because I bought it when they had a 50% off sale (which they have sales all the time so sign up for their emails!) The only reason I didn't say 5 out of 5 is because if you use too much you get a white film so blending out is key! Click here to go to Elf's website and see this product and others.

And remember, stayed tuned because I will be reviewing other stuff I bought from there.

No comments: