Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bridgette's wedding pictures!

I finally have some of the pictures from a wedding I did on June 4th. I'm hoping to get a few more up close ones but these are none the less stunning! I added some extra ones just because I couldn't resist. The photographer did an amazing job at capturing every special moment. I feel like I didn't miss the wedding at all after seeing these great pictures. Check out the photographer's website by clicking here. Josephiney Photography did an awesome job for sure!

Bridgette's wedding party was a delight to work with. I ended up doing 5 of the bridesmaids and of course Bridgette. Each girl wanted something different so that was fun to create. Bridgette isn't a "makeup girl" (probably because she is beautiful without it!) so I kept the look very light and natural. It was perfect for what she wanted and the look she was going for.

Here are some of the pictures that the photographer was so kind to let me snag from her. :) I'm hoping to get more from Bridgette soon (hint hint Bridgette lol)











Even through her beautiful tears, her makeup never smudged!




Beautiful!!! Be sure and check out http://www.josephineyphotography.com/ for more of the pictures!

No comments: