Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cynthia Rowley insired BIRCHBOX

When I received my monthly package from Birchbox I knew it was going to be special by the way it was wrapped in such a beautiful cover! So you can imagine how happy I was when I opened it up and found the following items:


Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser 8 oz/$20 and 16 oz/$32. This perennial award-winner is pH-balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil, and makeup without drying out the skin.













Huile Prodigieuse Multi-usage Dry Oil 50ml/$29.50 and 100ml/$44.50
A makeup artist favorite. This multi-use oil gives face and body a pretty glow (minus any slickness), and it works to smooth flyaways, too. (I have used this on my face and body and it's smells so good and works wonders I promise)

















Redken Shine Flash 02 4.4 oz/$17
A must for runway shows, this weightless spray gives hair a brilliant finish. (Your hair doesn't feel weighed down at all when you use this and it isn't oily either)












Zoya Touch Collection Nail Polish in Pandora 0.5 fl oz/$8. Neutral gets a sexy makeover in this creamy, slightly metallic nude. The perfect accessory to summer's bright fashions. (this color is so perfect for the just there pink tone)











Almond and Apricot Kind bar (no price??)
Snack right with this wholesome bar- no preservatives or hard-to-pronounce ingredients. (loved this bar FYI, it tasted yummy!)






All of these items are Cynthia Rowley's favs. I'm super stoked about what I received (as always).


No comments: