Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-on Cheek Tint in Quickie

I love and hate this product and here is why:

Why I love it:

The color is the perfect pink
There is no way to mess up the application of this tint
You can use this as a lip stain along with using it as a cheek stain
Any skin tone can benefit from this tint

Why I hate it:

It doesn't last longer than an hour or so
If you blot your skin at all during that hour or so your lose even more wear time
If you use this as a lip stain be sure to exfoliate because it will show if you don't
Not really good to use on dry lips at all
You really need to apply quite a few applications to get a general pink color that will last (that hour or so)

I even applied my Urban Decay makeup setting spray and it didn't help, I was blushless by the time I got to work and had my coffee. :(

I would buy this for my lil nieces to have or for the tween that is just starting out with makeup...I wouldn't invest my time or money into this for everyday wear. Sorry Urban Decay...I typically have liked everything I've tried but this was just too love/hate for me.

I'll continue to use it until it's gone but as far as buying more......nah I'll pass.

I hope this review helps you to decide if you want to try it or not. Let me know if you feel the same way or if you had a totally different experience!

Be blessed beauties!!


No comments: