Sunday, September 18, 2011

FAVORITE PINK LIPGLOSS EVER!!!!!!!!

This past weekend my husband and I went on a date and our first stop was the mall because we had some things that we needed to pick up. On the way out I remembered that I had $3.50 off coupon to ULTA so I convinced him to stop in (which didn't take much because he's such a good hubby). :) I wanted to get the NYX lip gloss in Beige that so many people rave about and wouldn't you know it, there was one left! (Also right now you can get two NYX lip glosses for $8). I love love love this lip gloss. There isn't anything bad to say about it. It is such a perfect pink, not too light or dark, not too shimmery or sticky, just perfect! It goes on so smooth and lasts quite some time for a lip gloss.



It makes your lips feel so soft too and don't get me started on the taste! YUMMY! This gloss is perfect for tweens, teens, adults, and grannies too! You won't regret buying this gloss and like I said if you head to Ulta (in Mishawaka I don't know about anywhere else) right now they have 2 for $8 which is a great deal because one is $5.49.

Here is a picture I found online that shows how pretty this gloss can be with lip liner (little blurry but you can see the color):


I have no idea why they called it Beige because it's clearly pink but I guess that name wouldn't do. :) You can use this over other lip colors too and it's just as pretty.


Let me know if you have this or try it!


Be Blessed Beauties!!



No comments: