Friday, September 2, 2011

Exciting News!!!

As you can see I've updated my blog design. I was getting a little tired of the bold colors and I'd seen that color scheme on so many other beauty blogs that I wanted to be a little different!

I hope you all like my new design. It's a little "safer" than what I'm use to but I really like it. It brings the country out in me. :) I feel I'm getting crazier with my makeup and safer with my blog. lol

On to more exciting news......... I'm going to be featured in a magazine out of Chicago!!!! WOW right!?!??! I couldn't be more excited and humbled by such an amazing opportunity! I'm not sure the name of the magazine yet because the photographer just asked me to do the makeup for it. The theme is very earthy and natural which is right up my alley! I love doing smoked out eyes and pretty soft lips. The models are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to work with them. So stay tuned to see those pictures sometime in October.

Also, I want to hear from you!! I check my blog weekly to see if people are still interested and I get almost 500 hits a week (to me that's HUGE so thank you to all who check me out) but it makes me wonder when I post a quiz or ask for feedback....I get nothing. :( I would love to hear from all 500 of you but I'll settle for half of that. :) All joking aside though, I want to hear what you want to see, what you think, what works and what doesn't. I'm still very new to all of this and I want to give you all what you want so advice is greatly appreciated (and needed I'm sure). I want to make this your go to place but I can't make it that if I don't know what you want so share your thoughts and opinions...I want to hear all about it.......I think ;)




As far as my work goes with the makeup and stuff it's going great! I couldn't be happier. It's just busy enough for me with everything else I have going on. Much of the work that I do I don't get pictures simply because I haven't been able to bring myself to purchase a camera. I know, I know, I need to. Also, some people are funny about having their pictures on a blog or on the world wide web. But all in all, I'm blessed and couldn't be happier with how things are right now. I do what I do because I want to, not because I have to or need to and that's exactly where I want to stay. :)

So in closing, contact me if you would like to talk makeup, set up an appointment, give me advice, or whatever. I would love to hear from all of you! Also, whatcha think about my new design?? Do you like it?




Be blessed beauties!

No comments: