Thursday, August 25, 2011

SOAP AND GLORY

Soap & Glory
I LOVE Soap and Glory products!!!!! I can't even begin to express how much I love the Glow lotion! The scent that I can't even explain is amazing. It's such a soft, girly, feminine but mature smell. It doesn't smell like your teenager that's for sure BUT I wouldn't expect it to be on your Grandma either. It's perfect for that any age woman that loves a hint of glow and a scent of just about "perfect". It's a peachy pink very soft shimmer that I wear daily. I can't go anywhere without it. I bought mine at Target but I'm not positive if they still carry it. You can get it at Sephora and always check Amazon for great deals too!



Here is what Sephora says about it:


 Glow Lotion
What it is:
A drop-dead gorgeous highlighting glimmer lotion for the body.

What it does:
Use Glow Lotion all over as a moisturizer, on your neck and shoulders as a fragrant shimmer, or as a stand-in for stockings when you find yourself short of a little shine.

What else you need to know:
This lotion is scented with fresh bergamot, strawberries, and mandarin, with floral and fruity mid-notes, and musk, amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom

This lotion lasts and lasts. I can't say enough about it. This along with other products from Soap and Glory are must-haves for sure!!

For 5.1 oz it's $20 and for the quality of product you get, it's so worth it!

Check out the Soap and Glory line and if you have any favorites let me know what they are, I may just have to try them if I don't own them already! :)


Be blessed beauties!

No comments: