Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ELF Eye Primer

I'm so excited to share about this primer that I got in the mail last week! I ordered quite a bit from ELF cosmetics and of all the things I bought, the primer stands out the most. When I first applied it I thought it was really wet and a little "thin" (which is not what you get with say Urban Decay's Primer Potion) but I decided I would try it anyway. My first outing where I wore the primer was to my company picnic. I was a little nervous since it was outside and I couldn't fix it in the case that it didn't work but boy was I surprised! This primer exceeded my expectations for sure! It goes on so light and creamy and yes a little moist but once it dries and you apply your shadows, it doesn't move or crease or anything!

I couldn't believe how well it worked! And at the end of the night (hours later) when I washed my face, it came off very easily. So it lasted when it needed to and came off when I wanted it to. Here is the best part about this primer.......ready???..... IT'S ONLY $1!!!!!!!!!! Yes that's right, $1 and now you can buy ELF products at Target so you don't even need to worry about shipping! For $1.07 (have to add tax) you get an amazing product.

I highly recommend this primer along with many other things by ELF. I will be reviewing other things that I bought throughout the week so stay tuned for more!

Here is a picture of what I bought and will be reviewing later on:






Be blessed always Beauties!!

No comments: