Monday, August 29, 2011

ELF Essential Brush Review

Essential Eye Shadow Brush

I was so excited to get this brush because I had seen so many vloggers talk about it on YouTube and I wanted a good inexpensive eye shadow brush and for $1.00 I couldn't lose right???


WRONG!!

I'm not sure what other people see in this brush but it was horrible! When I first opened it and felt it, it felt great! It was dense and had a nice handle and all that jazz....but when I used it the hairs started falling out all over my face. Every time I swiped a shadow a hair fell out in it or it fell on my face once I applied the shadow. So right after I applied my eye shadows, I'm literally wiping my face because I feel all of these tiny little hairs all over it. I also cleaned it to see if that would make the lose hairs all fall out and it didn't work, there was still fall out from the brush at each use.

 At only $1 I'm not complaining too much but I felt it was only fair that if I rave about a product that I also stay just as honest on items that didn't work so well for me. In staying honest, I am going to buy a couple more ONLY because I want to make sure that I didn't just get a "bad brush". If I had never tried any of the other ELF brushes from either the essential line or studio line (which the studio line brushes are fabulous) then I probably would never try another brush but since I know the capability of ELF products, I'm going to give it another shot...or two. If nothing else my yard sale coming up will have some extra items for sale ;) ;)

Have you tried this brush?? Do you love it or hate it? I'd love to hear from you!

Be blessed beauties!

No comments: