Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Big, Black and 2Beautiful!

Hello 2beautiful followers! Ok so for years I've used the same mascara because I loved it soooo much. I couldn't change to try anything else because you know the saying "if it isn't broke why fix it??" Well my mascara wasn't "broken" so no need to search for anything else........until I started hearing all the reviews and raves about Loreal's Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara. I didn't want to neglect my oldie but goody that I was so comfortable with but I couldn't deny that constant nagging in my brain to just try something new, so I did. Boy am I glad I did!!! I've used the Loreal Carbon Black mascara for about 2 weeks now and I am sold! You get crazy coverage on each and every lash, you get insane volume, and it doesn't go anywhere so you can wear it all day (and night) and it doesn't move. The color is the blackest that I've ever seen. When I wash my face at night, it comes off so well . I haven't tried the waterproof yet but when I do, I will be sure and let you know what that is like. I can't imagine it being bad since this one is so fabulous! And the great thing about it is you can get it at any drugstore for only $7!!!! Trust me, it is worth so much more than that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! Here is a link to check it out.
Go out and get it! You won't be disappointed I promise! If you have it or get it, let me know about it.
Be blessed always!

No comments: