Friday, March 11, 2011

It's time to get nutty punkin!

Ok here is your weekend 2beautiful secret to try and I want to know about it next week! :) I've done this for about a week now and I'm so impressed by it. (btw-these secrets are all food and can be bought at the dollar store! WHAT!?!? crazy I know) Anyway here it goes. Buy a can of pumpkin, any brand, and smear it on your face all over and leave it on for about 5 minutes. It is rich in Vitamin A and C and Zinc and it will leave your skin with a fabulous glow. What to rinse it with you ask? Coconut Water! And it's ok if you get some in your mouth because it tastes amazing and is great for your innerds too (is innerds a word? Oh well you know what I mean) so whatever you don't use on your face, drink! It will refresh your skin inside and out. To finish up the glowing process, splash your face with cool water to seal up those pores and you will feel 2beautiful in no time. You can do this as often as you want! I hope your enjoying my tips and I would LOVE to hear from you if you tried it.
http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-320.html Check out this link too on what other benefits come with drinking coconut water. It's good for weight loss too! :)
Have a lovely weekend to all my 2beautiful punkin's :)
jp

No comments: